Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/onbacin/public_html/rochellepotkar.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-social-sharing/includes/class-public.php on line 81
Last year I was mentor at the Summer Institute, Iowa city and it was such fun with the young and the supremely talented! Apply this year, if you are between 18-22 years old, from the U.S., India, and Pakistan for an immersive 2-week creative writing and cultural exchange program.
The IWP Summer Institute
– for participants ages 18-22
– from the U.S., India, and Pakistan
– an immersive two-week creative writing and cultural exchange
program at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, U.S.
– •• free •• for accepted applicants
IWP Between the Lines
– for students ages 15-18
– from the U.S. and 28 countries (listed below)
– a two-week creative writing and cultural exchange
summer camp at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, U.S.
Scholarships are available (up to full funding—more info below).
The application deadline is Sunday, March 1.
Click for Between The Lines (BTL)
Sakshi PrakashFebruary 20, 2020 - 3:10 am ·
Thank you for the information
Rochelle PotkarFebruary 21, 2020 - 6:15 am ·
Most welcome! All the best.